Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happiness Habits, review

I got too busy and distracted to do constant updates but I did keep the plan in mind. I didn't do each thing every day though.

Weekends continued to be a challenge for remembering the experiment.

I missed exercising many days although now that it's getting warm and I fixed my flat, I'll be biking to the office many days, so my exercise will happen automatically.

I feel like I did ok and continue to do ok at trying to be in the moment semi-regularly.

I probably need to step up my random acts of kindness. They're fast and easy and make me and the recipient feel great right away. I'll put a daily reminder on my calendar to do them!

I think I feel happier overall although there's so many variables it's hard to know if this is why. It can't hurt though and I feel really good about doing this and trying to keep these habits in my life.

Good experiment!

Next experiment- I'm trying to see if I can get some partners to do HIIT workouts for 3 weeks.

No comments: