Friday, April 5, 2013

Happiness Habits, day 2

I'm grateful that I could buy a new computer when my old one broke. The new one works so nicely in a hundred little ways that it almost seems like magic.

I'm grateful that I have a boss who's a great listener and talker.

I'm grateful that I live in a beautiful neighborhood filled with friendly people and no honking :-)

I relived playing music with my friend Dave. We do this once in a while and it's always fun. Tonight was a blast, especially since we played so many songs I know well.

I realized at 1:30 this morning that I hadn't done my exercise and did 5 minutes of it even though I was really tired. Go me!

I forgot to be present/mindful when sitting and drinking but I did get in some good mindfulness when walking around so that was good.

I sent a nice email to my brother.

I'd like to try doing this stuff in the mornings instead of right before I go to sleep. It might put me in a good frame of mind to approach the rest of the day.

Day 2 down, 19 to go.

No comments: